Patricia brings enthusiasm, professionalism, and dedication to both the medium of photography and to the education of her students. She believes students learn best when they are challenged to be active and engaged in creative problem solving. The goal at the end of every semester is for students to walk out filled with the inspiration and confidence to continue improving on their photographic work.
Patricia emphasizes collaboration with both colleagues and students through exhibits, lectures, and workshops. She believes that diversity is an asset, and that as educators we must encourage inclusiveness in both course content and group dynamics.
- History of Photography
- Digital Fine Art Photography
- Alternative Photographic Processes
- Beginning Digital Photography
- Advanced Digital Photography
- Design Fundamentals 2D & 3D
- The Photo as Art Form
- Photography as Cultural Narrative
- Narrative Editorial
- Advanced Editorial
- Art as Performance for Students with Exceptional Needs